Airlines Name Correction policy is one such policy that takes the convenience level of passengers to another level. Name errors while booking the ticket is a common mistake that happens quite often. As Delta Airlines do not allow passengers to board the flight with the wrong ticket name, passengers were forced to cancel their ticket, giving them a monetary loss as well as irritation. However, things have gotten really advanced and improved with the Airlines Name Change Policy. Now, if you are flying to your most-loved destination with Delta Airlines and have got your name wrong on the ticket, you don’t have to rebook it, instead just make the ticket name change.
Before you actually see how to change a passenger name on a Delta ticket, learn some basics of this mind-blowing policy.
AIRLINES NAME CHANGE POLICY: THE BASICS
- Passengers might not be permitted to make complete ticket name changes. However, up to three characters can be changed. Also, keep in mind that only misspellings can be modified.
- The Airline name change on the ticket might be allowed for just one time. No extra cost is being charged for making name modifications in Korean air.
- Passengers are permitted to make name changes only to the partially used or fully unused ticket.
- In order to successfully change your name on the ticket, you must have your original ticket.
- The necessary legal documents must be submitted to Delta Airlines as evidence for the name change. In scenarios like marriage or divorce, passengers must submit marriage certificates or divorce documents respectively to the executives.
- Passengers are allowed to make name changes within 24 hours of Delta ticket reservation.
3 WAYS TO CHANGE PASSENGER NAME USING AIRLINES NAME CHANGE POLICY
Passengers can use the following three ways to confirm minor & major ticket name changes under the Airlines name correction policy.
Follow these steps to successfully fix the name errors through the official Delta airlines website.
- Visit the Delta Airlines site.
- Click the option “Manage my travel”
- On the redirected page, enter the ticket information- ticket number & passenger’s last name.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Choose the reservation that requires changes.
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Now, make the important name changes and click on the “Confirm” button to save the changes.
Delta Airlines will send you a confirmation mail on the verified email address.
- Visit Airport kiosk and seek assistance from representatives
- Call customer care and proceed with name changes
So, these are the easy and quick ways to change a passenger’s name on the Delta ticket. Do tell your friends and relatives about this amazing Airlines name change policy so they can also benefit from it whenever the situation calls for it.